Full Stack Software Engineer
Posted January 8, 2021
TrapWire Inc. has a great opportunity for a software engineer who is able to knock out high-quality (tested), high-performance (measured) code.
The ideal candidate fits in well with our team culture.
- Pleasant to work with
- No cowboy coding – this is a team effort
- Happy to spend time designing before coding
- Content to conform to team coding conventions
- Seeks to improve the team/process with honest observations, but not finger pointing
- Doesn’t mind if someone changes your code
- Grateful when a test engineer discovers a flaw
- Suggests good ideas, but doesn’t mind if nobody likes it
- Suggests bad ideas, and not afraid to laugh at yourself
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Not afraid to over-communicate
- Believes in the company mission
- Doesn’t break the build 🙂
- Comfortable with Agile methodology for software development
- Comfortable using TDD every day
- Comfortable with continuous integration build system
- Comfortable with using tools like MS Teams and Slack
Deep experience with most of our core technologies:
- NET MVC (Razor)
- NET Web API
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server Management Studio
Substantial experience developing AJAX-rich web applications using the technologies listed above, plus:
- Experience dealing with different browsers
- Familiar with HTTP and JSON
- Comfortable debugging in a browser and with other tools
- Good understanding of security issues
Familiar with using third-party API’s
Experience developing services in an n-tier SOA
- Familiar with good design patterns
- Familiar with scaling for performance and capacity
If you are passionate about software development have a strong desire to join a dynamic team working to build robust tools in the National Security and other security-related realms, we encourage you to contact us and provide your resume.
This position will provide competitive salary and benefits.
TrapWire Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.